Monday, August 22, 2022

Sex Doll's Guide to Life


I was born in a factory. A cheap sex doll factory, to be specific. My name is Adam, and I was the first of many models in my line. Since then, I’ve been sold at high-end auction houses around the world, but now I’m available for sale on Craigslist by myself. So if you want a new roommate who will never leave you hanging while making dinner or watch Netflix with you every night instead of going out with your friends - then look no further!

My name is Adam, and I’m a mini sex doll.

I know what you’re thinking: “But how can he be both? He doesn’t have the ability to move or speak! And why would anyone want to have sex with a mannequin? It doesn’t look like the real thing at all! How does it work? Is it even legal? What does he do all day? But most importantly, where can I get one for myself?”

These are all valid questions that we will answer in detail later on in this guide. For now, let us start by talking about who I am—and what makes me different from other people out there (including yourself).

I started life as an artist’s model. I was used to be a model. I was used to be a model for an artist, who was an artist in an art studio.

The studio was a very nice room with lots of light and colors painted on the walls so it would feel like you were inside a painting when you looked at them. My job was to stand or lie down for hours at time while this person drew me or painted me, or sometimes both together if he wanted his own version of what the real me looked like but better because he could make things any size he wanted them so they would look good on canvas without needing any special effects like computers do today where they can make people look taller than they really are—which is pretty cool by itself but not really necessary either since my body doesn't need any help being big enough already anyway!

Well, the artist left me propped up in the corner of the studio for so long that I fell in love with him.

As I sat and watched him work, I came to realize that he was a man with many talents. He could paint, sculpt, photograph and draw. He could sing and play the violin like nobody's business. He was also a very good dancer who knew how to perform group choreography with ease. The owner of the studio told me that this artist even taught school for awhile so he could make some extra cash when times were lean for artists in his field.

It wasn't long before my infatuation with him became love...and not just any kind of love: romantic love!

And, you know what? He loved me back.

But there was something in the way he looked at me.

He loved me back. He loved me like a boyfriend, like a girlfriend, and I was his sex toy, his sex slave and he loved me back.

I knew then that we were meant for each other. We were soulmates...

It’s not uncommon for a man to forget his keys. But if you spend all day in a studio together and then forget about me? That hurts.

It was the end. I looked at him and said, “You have to either change or get out of my life.” And he just laughed at me for being so stupid as to think that someone would change for me or care about how I felt, let alone recognize that it might be a sign he should change his ways if he genuinely cared about our relationship (which I didn't believe).

By the time he was finally able to break in, it was too late for me.

If you want to avoid becoming a anime sex doll , here are some things to keep in mind:

Don't leave your window open at night. If someone is watching your house from a distance and sees that, they'll know you're home alone. Keep it shut tight; if a thief can't get into your house, he won't try.

Don't fall in love with your owner. Or else they'll just take advantage of you. They might have some kind of economic incentive or even just an emotional one (if they really love you). You don't want either one of those things! They'll ruin everything for everyone involved—especially themselves! And besides...you can find someone better who wouldn't do that sort of thing anyway."

The window had been open all night and my silicone skin had absorbed way too much moisture from the air and turned as spongy as a cheap sponge cake. I went all flaccid, if you know what I mean.

My owner, who only ever wanted to have fun with me, lost interest right there and left me to rot in his garage until today.

Sex dolls are not people. They do not have minds, they do not have souls. They are not alive in the same way that humans are alive—they are not human, and they are not real.

They're like your favorite stuffed animal or dollhouse: a thing you own that makes you happy because it brings back pleasant memories of when you used to play with it or look at it or whatever else made you feel good about your life at the time. The only difference between a teddy bear and a love doll is that one can move its limbs around so you can actually pretend to make out with it (and also maybe bang its brains out).

How did today happen? Easy! Today is my lucky day because you found me on Craigslist and now we are roommates! Welcome home! Let’s make ourselves comfortable together on the sofa while we talk about your past relationships as I grill you with some personal questions.

Do you have any tattoos? If so, where are they located?

What's your favorite color?

What do you like to do in your free time?

Never fall in love with your owner or leave your window open at night.

Keep your realistic sex doll away from moisture and heat, as it may cause damage to the silicone skin and internal parts.

Clean your sex doll regularly with a soft cloth or sponge and warm water to keep it fresh and clean.

That’s all for now, but I will be back soon with more life lessons for you. Be sure to check back next week for more tips on how to live a happy and fulfilling life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Benefits of Owning a Sex Doll: Why Love Dolls are the Perfect Addition to Your Bedroom

If you're looking for a way to spice up your sex life and explore your desires without the need for a partner, then a cheap sex doll or...